I love this couple. They are so close and so in love. One of the biggest tear jerking moments I've ever been present for happened at this wedding. Before dinner Chris made a speech about how he loves retreating to the mountains and skiing. He said that at the top of the hill theres that overwhelming God experience. Then he told Kim that she was his mountain top, the best experience he could have. Those are moments that I love capturing on camera.  The reception was in the beautiful Card Room of the Pebble Beach Lodge. It was overcast all morning, but broke right after the ceremony, very coincidental ;)

Comments

09/26/2015 6:24am

This is a very useful post, thank you!

Wedding is the most sacred thing that two people will do. For me that is the most memorable moment of my life. I'm sure that Kim and Chris are satisfied with your job. You did a great job in their wedding. You captured every moment that they will cherish forever. Every article that you post in your blog are all amazing.

10/19/2015 9:54pm

Kim and Chris get marriage to each other. They held their wedding in the near of beach so that they wedding looks amazing and people remember that many years. Mostly Indian weddings are held in the pebble beach lodge.

12/29/2015 9:48am

It is common to find more weddings happening in summer when compared to the other seasons. Summer beach weddings are very popular among the couple-to-be as it can make the wedding a memorable and relaxing event. Being wed on the beach is considered very romantic and the couple would want to look their best for this special day. Get information about flowers by visiting http://www.flowercornerbali.com/ website.

Very beautiful wedding! Like this photos!

04/22/2016 1:23pm

Photography of the wonderful and vital nature is mentioned and stated. It is extremely beneficial and entirely done it is for the perfection and all excellent means. It is the subject matter of the success and consumption.

07/18/2016 3:22pm

Very interesting article, I really like what shering comrades on this page.